Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] How to download source code for Ekiga 4.0.1 stable version

On 25/04/13 10:26, Dang Minh The wrote:
Hello,

I check off H263 and H264 video codecs as you said and the Echo test works. But
the Call back test does not. When I tried the Call back test, Ekiga was "not
responding".

Please give a log when calling only 500, afterwards 520. Specify also what does "not responding" means: do you wait several seconds before this message appears?

Plz check the attached log file.

Also, if you could solve the problem, please show me how to get the source code
of m.exe. I would like to have it if possible.

Best regards,

Dang Minh The.