[Ekiga-devel-list] Crashes and freezes in the account edition

Hi,

I made some modifications in the code of handle_registration_event in the opal account code, because the method's code finished by updating "state"... *after* all "updated();" triggers!

I don't think it explains any crash or freeze, but it will at least avoid a discrepancy between the internal state of the account and what the user interface displays about it.

That being said, my tests haven't been quite complete enough for my taste : I didn't manage to register once in the evening yet... server down?