Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] [GStreamer] CPU consumption, in-video-call, is too high.

What I wrote about before was while I was in-call.

When I an not in-call (offline)
Results when I clicked on the camcorder icon (initial CPU is 4%)

Moving Logo of Ekiga  6% - 8%
GStreamer Goom effect 29% - 36%
GStreamer Screencast  66% - 88%
GStreamer Video test  8% - 10%

Initial CPU means the CPU level before staring Ekiga.

--
Proper English www.reddit.com/r/proper
4 teh lulz... http://email.is-not-s.ms