[Ekiga-devel-list] Installation issue. Help!

Hello.
I am trying to install Ekiga on new Linux machine (Ubuntu 12.04, Desktop
32bit) but getting this error...
Please let me know, how can I solve this?
I am following the instruction mentioned on wiki.ekiga.org

configure: error: Package requirements (ptlib >= 2.10.7) were not met:

Requested 'ptlib >= 2.10.7' but version of ptlib is 2.10.2

Alternatively, you may set the environment variables PTLIB_CFLAGS
and PTLIB_LIBS to avoid the need to call pkg-config.