Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] [win32] trouble compiling trunk version

Hello,

I use a Debian 64bits unstable (same errors when using a 32bits one).
I use the last version of mingw64 and compile for W32 (gcc and g++ version 4.6.3)

I updated my OS yesterday to see if new versions of mingw packages solve the trouble.

Thierry