Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] [SR-Users] kamailio issues??? or ekiga problem??

okay...will do that..

thanks everyone...

Regards,

Vineet Menon

On 14 March 2012 20:10, Eugen Dedu <Eugen Dedu pu-pm univ-fcomte fr> wrote:
On 14/03/12 10:57, Vineet Menon wrote:
Hi,
Ya, I noticed it too..... but didn't pay heed to it!!

But what can I do now?? I mean to prevent this from happening??
I really don't know from where ekiga is getting that ip!! 0.0.0.0

There were so many changes on notify system between 3.2.7 and the current version that I prefer to ask you if you can test with the newest version, especially that you compiles ekiga yourself.  So please try master/trunk from http://wiki.ekiga.org/index.php/Download_Ekiga_sources and if the problem is still there we will look deeper into it.