Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] Ekiga on Differrent platform

Le 03/01/2012 09:14, Peter Robinson a écrit :
On Thu, Dec 22, 2011 at 1:50 PM, Slava IDT<slava identytech com>  wrote:
Hi guys.
I am working with Linux Embedded platform,ARM architecture. I just wanted to know, is it possible to build Ekiga for different(not for PC) platform.
P.S. Obviously, to build from source code.

It builds and initially runs OK on Fedora ARM, although I've not yet
had time to further test.

And it is in ubuntu 11.10 for ARM:
jpuydt@hecke:~$ apt-cache search ekiga
ekiga - client VoIP compatible H.323 et SIP
ekiga-dbg - H.323 and SIP compatible VoIP client - debug symbols

I didn't test is either : I'm not sure I have enough disk space to install it in parallel with sage...