Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] [win32] new GUI
- From: Genghis Khan <genghiskhan gmx ca>
- To: ekiga-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] [win32] new GUI
- Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2012 13:22:46 +0200
On Wed, 08 Feb 2012 09:51:47 +0100
Thierry Simonnet <t simonnet esiee fr> wrote:
> new GUI with buttons is convenient.
> No more trouble with numbers, but... ;-)
> * H323 is not working as usual. I have to investigate
> * I think that audio and video codecs should be displayed like
> performance parameters. Useful to check codec negociation.
It has been added to the TODO list
5) Rework in call information display in the call window
+ (most notably, show codecs used)
> * new png icons for new GUI are not well set up and are not present
> in win32 version
Why don't you attach a screenshot?
> Best regards
] [Thread Prev