Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] Git version - remarks (not user friendly interface)

Le 02/02/12 18:05, Eugen Dedu a écrit :
On 02/02/12 17:53, Damien Sandras wrote:
Le 31/01/12 20:03, Eugen Dedu a écrit :
I can type numbers... ?!

It is about clicking on the buttons in dialpad, which does not do
anything currently. It will surely be fixed.

Ooops. It is fixed.

Another change I have in mind is putting a toolbar in the main window to
quickly access the dialpad, the roster, and the history : in one click.
And also one more button to display the call window in video preview mode.

Isn't this the same as what there is currently: a tab ("onglet") for those three things?  Or you want to replace the tabs with a toolbar?!

I want to replace them, yes. The reason is that we can add more buttons, like, for example, a camera preview button opening the call window.

You will see, it will be convenient. If not, I can revert back...

Damien