Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] Test versions

On 14/08/12 10:03, hohyeis eml cc wrote:
Could we arrange for new Β versions of ekiga and the libraries (ptlib, opal)  in the near future?
The HEAD versions of ptlib and ekiga I've tried in the past 4 to 5 days do not compile.
There could also be a tag which is re-used to label the current version putatively compilable and minimally usable, or a label for the current Β version.

There will be a stable release by this week-end.

What is the compile problem?