Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] Folder of Default Language

Dear Eugen ,

Thank you for the reply , your messages are always helpful . My scenario is like this I have Installed OS in Finnish Language and then i install Ekiga , but when i run Ekiga the main GUI language of Ekiga was not in Finnish but it was in English . I went to GetText manual and assign the values to variables like "Language" and "LANG" to "fi_FI" and then relaunch the ekiga but again no language was changed .

Can you help me in that ?  I am using Windows 7 .

Many Thanks

Bye

Ahmed