Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] Does Ekiga Support Other Languages ?

hi

I am sorry for late reply i have tried your solution

"I have a different solution, try this in a "terminal" (command line):
cd ProgFiles\ekiga...
set LANG=fi_FI
ekiga.exe "

but it didnt work for me i am using Windows 7 and Ekiga appears in English .

i tried this too
"
>> I do not understand what language you want to change.  If you want to
>> change the language used when ekiga is running (though it takes the
>> language
>> used by the system, so it is ok), then a brute solution is to just
>> replace
>> in your installation directory of ekiga (probably Program Files/Ekiga),
>> sub-directory locale the language file that is currently used with the
>> one
>> you want to use.
"

but i didnt get which language folder ekiga choose by default i replace the
file in en_CA,en_GB but it didnt work for me and ekiga remain in same
language .