Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] Cairo + GTK3

Le 28/05/11 17:54, Peter Robinson a écrit :
On Sat, May 28, 2011 at 4:46 PM, Damien Sandras<dsandras seconix com>  wrote:
Hi,

Has anybody any expertise with Cairo and wants to help porting the ds-gtk3
branch to GTK3 ?

I'm blocked by simple problems, but the real truth is that I do not have
enough time to understand everything...
With my current spare time, it will take years before it gets ported to
GTK3. Unless somebody helps of course.

Otherwise, I'm afraid the project will die.
Why don't you put the call for help out wider than the ekiga mailing list?

Where ?

Damien