Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] ekiga on F-15

On 25/05/11 18:31, Peter Robinson wrote:
On Wed, May 25, 2011 at 5:25 PM, Eugen Dedu
<Eugen Dedu pu-pm univ-fcomte fr>  wrote:
On 03/05/11 19:46, Peter Robinson wrote:

Hey All,

We're nearing the release of Fedora 15 but we have an issue with ekiga
in that is crashes [1]. I've reported the bug to ptlib now here [2]
with a full backtrace but it segfaults before I get any output if run
as ekiga -d 4.

Just to inform you that the crash has been fixed in both stable branch and
trunk.

Cool! I did commit a fix so it does start up and work in Fedora. What
is the status of the next beta release btw?

While fixing bugs, other bugs are introduced, and as time passes other bugs appear... Hope we will have very soon a new unstable release.