Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] how to debug ekiga crash

On 22/05/11 10:36, Matthias Apitz wrote:
El día Saturday, May 21, 2011 a las 03:25:34PM +0200, Eugen Dedu escribió:

Thanks! This fixed the problem. And after fixing a bug in PTlib
concerning the detection of /dev/video0 in FreeBSD, which I've posted
already in 2008 :-( the video is detected fine. Also the call to the
echo service of ekiga works nicely. Concerning the detection of the
audio device, there is another bug: it only sees and uses /dev/dsp0 but
not /dev/dsp1 (even not when one sets this hardcoded with gconf-editor);
I will investigate this later and provide a patch; the patch for the
/dev/video0 in FreeBSD is attached;

Maybe someone could commit this to not have to look for it again in two
years :-)

Do not worry, I will look into your patches tomorrow.

Attached is as well the fix for having more then one audio device,
/dev/dsp0, /dev/dsp1, ... in FreeBSD;

I have just committed it, thank you.

Note that the old comment was put in a commit with your name in the log :o), see http://opalvoip.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/opalvoip?view=revision&revision=19824