Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] ds-gtk3

Hi,

It is certainly worth it !

It is currently non-functional, but I think it is a good opportunity to simplify Ekiga. There are many settings that should not be user visible (jitter, packet loss and so on). At least, on IP Phones I know, it
is only visible in Debug mode because it is disturbing for the normal user.

It will also make the code simpler to understand.

PS: I'll concentrate on coding and do few or no user support as I do not have as much spare time as before :)

Damien