Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] ekiga on F-15

On Wed, May 04, 2011 at 09:59:47AM +0200, Eugen Dedu wrote:
> Thank you very much.  This fixes the issue!  I think you have done
> something wrong when using ptlib 2.10, since ekiga 3.3.0 does not
> compile with it (as far as I remember).

The strange thing was it compiled with ptlib 2.10 (that is why I have
tried to see if the patch fixes anything in such combination), but I
understand it was not expected to work with this version, so I was not
very disappointed it doesn't.

…or it was even older Ekiga – 3.2.7. It works with (patched) 2.8 even
though it is not expected to ;)

Greets,
        Jacek