Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] where's speex code ?

On 22/03/11 09:49, Lorenzo Fundaró wrote:
Hi guys,

I have a question just for learning purposes. I see Ekiga uses Speex codec
for audio compression and echo cancellation. I was looking at Ekiga's source
code and I can't find the lines where you actually call speex functions. Do
you have any internal names for calling speex functions ? I ran a find -exec
grep on the sources directory using patterns like
speex/echo/cancellation...but I've got not successful results.

Look at the wiki, e.g. http://wiki.ekiga.org/index.php/Download_Ekiga_sources. Codecs, such as speex, and SIP/H323 protocols are found in opal library, audio/video devices are found in ptlib library.

--
Eugen Dedu
http://eugen.dedu.free.fr