Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] Change Video Resolution

On 20/06/11 21:24, Federico Wasserman wrote:

Hi, I wanted to hack the code to make it possible to chat using 720p Video resolution.

Is
  it possible to do that, or is there any restriction ( maybe the
connection passes through a server on the way, etc) that forbids me?

The only restriction as far as I know is opal library and ekiga. See the few e-mails from Haeernilion on ekiga-devel-list on 04 and 05/2009.

If you want to hack, use "master/trunk (unstable branch)" from http://wiki.ekiga.org/index.php/Download_Ekiga_sources

--
Eugen Dedu
http://eugen.dedu.free.fr