Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] Ekiga-setup file

On 30/06/11 22:26, uahmed wrote:
Hi

I followed step by step instruction described here

http://wiki.ekiga.org/index.php/Compile_your_own_SVN_version_of_Ekiga_on_Ubuntu

when everything is completed it says me to run ekiga
and when i run ekiga it throws me this message

The program 'ekiga' is currently not installed.  You can install it by
typing:
sudo apt-get install ekiga

I want to do some changes and then compile the ekiga to get the
ekiga-setup.exe file .

Please tell me how to do that .

That Web page is really outdated (it uses the very old svn repository for ekiga), I have just add such a text at the begining... Please use the generic instructions at http://wiki.ekiga.org/index.php/Compiling_Ekiga . Sorry for inconvenience.