[Ekiga-devel-list] crash of 3.3.1 version on ubuntu 10.10

Hi,

I have compiled the latest version of the unstable branch from svn and git as described here .
my machine is a dell precision M2400 with ubuntu 10.10
Download and build are OK  (with CFLAGS=-D__STDC_CONSTANT_MACROS) but ekiga crashes after few seconds.
I have produced a -d 4 trace, if that helps let me know where to drop it.
Ekiga compiled in the same way on a debian squeeze works very well.
In some cases after installing un-installing re-installing finally ekiga starts but crashes whenever I open any menu.
The ubuntu packaged version works well.

I have made many tries with and without options with the same result.
Thanks for any help