Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] No common audio codec

Hi Eugen, do you have any idea? I don't understand why....

2011/12/20 Ignacio Palacios <ig pal san gmail com>
Hi, I attach the output.txt with speex 16k

2011/12/16 Ignacio Palacios <ig pal san gmail com>
Hi Eugen, thank you for your reply.

I can't do that untill the monday, but I have yet a output.txt, I don't remember what codec I used.

I attach the file.