Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] Incoming Call Notifier

Ok is there any other way like i compile the source code at my end and do changes and then make executable file ? I find some parameters of windows like size of message,vidoe call window in linux and i can change the size through gconf editor in linux but there too i dont find the incoming call alert window parameters . any help on this will be grateful