Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] Can Ekiga run with ima_adpcm audio codec plugin?

Thank you very much Eugen!

2011/12/1 Eugen Dedu <Eugen Dedu pu-pm univ-fcomte fr>
On 25/11/11 17:08, Ignacio Palacios wrote:
Hi all!

That's my question, I am trying to use ima_adpcm OPAL audio plugin, but
Ekiga doesn't recognize it. The plugin is in the right folder.

Confirmed.  That codec is loaded, but not shown.

I think that codec is blacklisted (do not know why) by ekiga.  I will look in a few days if this supposition is true; in the meantime, if you wish, you can look yourself in CallManager::set_codecs function from lib/engine/components/opal/opal-call-manager.cpp.