Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] ANNOUNCE - Ekiga 3.3.2 [UNSTABLE] available

On 23/08/11 02:58, simon mungewell org wrote:

This is the third unstable release of the upcoming 3.4 version of Ekiga.
   It is a bug-fixing release since the previous unstable release (1
month ago).  It is not yet a replacement of the last stable release
(3.2.7), but should be used by people having problems with the stable
release and by people who want to help ekiga.

I notice that the Win32 binaries are only 3.2.7 or 3.3.0:
http://ekiga.net/yannick/win32/

Windows binaries will be put from now on at http://ftp.acc.umu.se/pub/gnome/binaries/win32/ekiga/3.3/, as shown at http://wiki.ekiga.org/index.php/Windows_Users. If not yet available, it will appear shortly.

Is anyone planning to update the unstable to this latest release?
Simon

PS. I am experiencing the 'Error while initilising video' error and would
be happy to see this resolved.