Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] New explanation page in configuration assistant

On 12/08/11 17:25, Julien Puydt wrote:
Le 06/08/2011 13:54, Eugen Dedu a écrit :
Hi,

Given the feedback I had and after a bit of thinking, I propose to add a
new page (as 3th page) in configuration assistant which gives an
introduction to accounts. Here is what I suggest:

"If you do not have a SIP or a H323 account, ekiga can be used only in
your network (for example inside your enterprise). On the contrary,
you need such an account if you want to be joined by people on
Internet. Many Web sites allow you to create an account. We propose
you to use a free ekiga.net acount, which allows you to be joined by
any person with any SIP account. If you are satisfied how ekiga works
for you and you want to call regular/land phones too, we propose you
to buy a diamond.us SIP account, which has cheap prices.

The following two pages allow you to create such accounts."

What do you think?

Can't the explanation be added to an existing page?

No, beucase it is too long.