Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] transparent rendering

On 31/03/11 17:41, Philipp Simmler wrote:
hi there,
I'm a student from ETH Zurich and working on a project which involves some
Video Conferencing. My Goal is to use a webcam on on side to detect the
user, and on the remote side i want to place the user over some new
background. Therefore I would like to find a SIP Client which allows
transparent rendering.
So can you tell me what renderer is used in ekiga? and if the client allows
to submit RGBA or any other usfull informations about transparent regions?

Ekiga does not support transparent rendering.

For the other information, please contact opalvoip-user lists sourceforge net mailing list.

--
Eugen Dedu
http://eugen.dedu.free.fr