[Ekiga-devel-list] [win32] cross compiling troubles again

Hello,

I work with 3 different Debian platforms :
  • stable 32 bits
  • testing 64 bits
  • unstable 32 bits
I also work with last HEAD version of ffmpeg, x264, opal, ptlib and ekiga.
I use standard version of mingw32  provided by distribution.
I upgraded libboost to 1.44

Ekiga :
  • lenny 32 bits :  I use old version of M4 scripts to avoid version check trouble. I also have this error :
    ...............................libs/libekiga.dll.a
    collect2: ld terminated with signal 9 [Killed]
    make[3]: *** [libekiga.la] Error 1

  • testing 64 bits/unstable 32 bit : I use old version of M4 scripts to avoid version check trouble. Trouble with public/private in include/opal/opal/connection.h
Ptlib :
  • all platforms : Unable to have directx. There is a potential conflict with mingw directx headers. In configure : Unable to compile ksuuids.h and uuids.h:
    checking ksuuids.h presence... yes
    configure: WARNING: ksuuids.h: present but cannot be compiled
    configure: WARNING: ksuuids.h:     check for missing prerequisite headers?
    configure: WARNING: ksuuids.h: see the Autoconf documentation
    configure: WARNING: ksuuids.h:     section "Present But Cannot Be Compiled"
    configure: WARNING: ksuuids.h: proceeding with the compiler's result
    checking for ksuuids.h... no

    Need to work around forcing the use of directx

Best regards

Th. Simonnet