[Ekiga-devel-list] [win32] opal ptlib ffmpeg ekiga trunk version

Hello,

even if trunk versions are not yet used for current developments, some remarks :

Linux/win32 :
  • Abort Core Dump assert error (cf previous mail) I have the same error uing win32 and Linux. lauching ekiga under Linux gives this error. Using root with dbus-launch ekiga : it works (other errors but not the subject. Under winXP I have the same error when using ekig with a non admistrator account (even if it is referenced as computer admin. Launching ekiga as administatot : it works.
  • With new version of opal, it will be necessary to have libcrypto.a. Useful to integrates it.
Best regards

Th. Simonnet