Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] [win32] cross compiling troubles again

The next step is libpng14 integration.

Le 05/11/2010 09:05, Thierry Simonnet a écrit :
Le 04/11/2010 18:38, Eugen Dedu a écrit :
On 21/09/10 09:41, Thierry Simonnet wrote:
Hello,

I work with 3 different Debian platforms :

* stable 32 bits
* testing 64 bits
* unstable 32 bits

Great!

I also work with last HEAD version of ffmpeg, x264, opal, ptlib and ekiga.
I use standard version of mingw32 provided by distribution.
I upgraded libboost to 1.44

Ekiga :

* lenny 32 bits : I use old version of M4 scripts to avoid version

This has just been fixed: http://git.gnome.org/browse/ekiga/commit/?id=9a4ecb50a1b3c.
It works ;-)

check trouble. I also have this error :
...............................libs/libekiga.dll.a
collect2: ld terminated with signal 9 [Killed]
make[3]: *** [libekiga.la] Error 1

Do you still have this error?
No. it is OK now

* testing 64 bits/unstable 32 bit : I use old version of M4 scripts
to avoid version check trouble. Trouble with public/private in
include/opal/opal/connection.h

Ptlib :

* all platforms : Unable to have directx. There is a potential
conflict with mingw directx headers. In configure : Unable to
compile ksuuids.h and uuids.h:
checking ksuuids.h presence... yes
configure: WARNING: ksuuids.h: present but cannot be compiled
configure: WARNING: ksuuids.h: check for missing prerequisite
headers?
configure: WARNING: ksuuids.h: see the Autoconf documentation
configure: WARNING: ksuuids.h: section "Present But Cannot Be
Compiled"
configure: WARNING: ksuuids.h: proceeding with the compiler's result
checking for ksuuids.h... no

Need to work around forcing the use of directx

As per my previous private e-mail, I think this issue is because of your compiler, since here it works.
Tested with Slackware 13.1 32bits, Debian 32/64 Lenny/squeez/sid with only necessary packages :
I have the same trouble. I need to force directx use.
mingw32-gcc 4.2 has troubles with headers. I need to remove checking prototypes.