[Ekiga-devel-list] Ekiga Dbus ApI

Hello,

I am trying to  develop an application to use Ekiga API over  its DBUS service. Is the DBUS service functionality all ready and robust to use?  I read some FAQ on the net about Ekiga dbus and where some folks saying the Dbus functionality is not complete. Please share some light on this one. If I need to develop soft phone based on Ekiga service , dbus service api provide everything needed to do that job?

Thanks a lot,
nosoda