Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] Design document or any documentation?

On 21/05/10 19:47, no soda wrote:
Hi guys,

You are doing awesome job by providing free software to the world. I was
trying to understand how the logic flows in the code, but unable to
understand due to lack of documentation. Can you give any link if you
discussed this previously or the document or anything that can help to
understand the code.

Unfortunately there is no documentation for ekiga code, and this is an important issue in my opinion. You can use doxygen to generate some documentation.

Also, note that ekiga is tightly coupled to opal and ptlib libraries, which have a good documentation, see http://www.opalvoip.org/wiki/index.php?n=Main.APIDocumentation for example.