Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] Upcoming Ekiga 3.4.x

Am 13.05.2010 19:52, schrieb Eugen Dedu:
On 13/05/10 05:38, Hong Tran Duc wrote:
Hey buddies,

In the next version (ekiga 3.4), which underlaying libs such as Opal and
ptLib are tending to use?

I'm on way to migrate Ekiga git workable with newer version of Opal, but
actually I'm considering which ones is preferable?

We do not know yet. We will decide very soon.

Hopefully one which can do calls over NAT again, Ekiga 3.2.6 + Opal 3.6.6 debian is broken.
REGISTERs and incoming calls work but out INVITEs get no answers from proxies,
nor ekiga.net. It's not the routers or SIP-Providers, Twinkle is able to call over NAT to them.

From my prospective, latest stable (3.8.x) is better than trunk version
(3.9.x).

Have you tried both of them? Could you elaborate?