Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] Where is win32/Makefile?

Julien Puydt wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I tried to see if "make distcheck" still worked, and it immediately
> failed because it couldn't find win32/Makefile...
>
> Does someone know where that file went?!

See attached.

See also the recent posts from Thierry Simonnet who gave a Makefile.

I wanted to create a clean Makefile for cross-compile, but please do it
yourself, Julien.

--- Begin Message ---
Am Freitag, den 16.10.2009, 10:51 +0200 schrieb Eugen Dedu:
> Hi,
>
> http://git.gnome.org/cgit/ekiga/commit/?id=031069d8eb0658 removed
> win32/Makefile file, is that on purpose??

After the boost transition it was really outdated. But I am hesitant to
provide a new one for which I only know that it leads to crashes. I am
rather unhappy at the moment. I will have to do more investigations
before I report.
Michael

--- End Message ---