Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] AudioOutputManager question

On 06/29/10 20:12, Michael Haun wrote:
Hi,

I'm currently implementing the AudioOutputManager interface to send
incoming streams to a puredata backend for modification by various filters.
My question now is:

Can I assume that the data provided by the set_frame_data method is raw
PCM encoded, or does its content depend on the codec?

I do not know, maybe someone knows something.

But the simplest thing is that you test yourself with all the codecs. You need two gnu/linux machines in a lan, and you call one from the another by checking on the codecs one by one on one of them.