Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] [Win32] LDAP and trunk version

Le 14/06/2010 17:53, Thierry Simonnet a écrit :
On 06/14/2010 05:01 PM, Julien Puydt wrote:
1) Isn't there a "-shared -no-undefined" in the LDFLAGS for libekiga?
PLUGINS_LIBTOOL_FLAGS = -no-undefined -avoid-version -module in
ekiga/plugin/ldap/Makefile.
I only found rules to generate a libgmldap.la (plugin_LTLIBRARIES =
libgmldap.la)

I was asking about libekiga, not libgmldap ; but I have my answer below ;-)

2) Didn't you get warnings when compiling libekiga?
These one (and previous one, of course) See

*** Warning: linker path does not have real file for library
-lboost_signals.

*** Warning: linker path does not have real file for library -lregex.

This is the real problem : the linker doesn't find shared libraries for regex and boost_signals, so it makes libekiga.la only a static lib.

Could you try to compile shared versions of regex and boost_signals?