Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] Unusal test

Grabber :
  • Grabshow 110. Mine is from Q-Sonic technologies, but it is also resold under different brands (further tech co ltd for example).
  • Picture in attachment
  • Interface : USB2.0 with composite videoin and S-videoin. For sound, it is necessary to use PC sound card.(720 x 480 x 30 pic/secon for NTSC, 720 x 576 x 25 pics/second for PAL
  • Driver : for windows standard one provided by reseller (USB 2820 Video). For Linux, I used em28xx kernel module.
Camera :

You can use any input compatible device (TV, camcorder, DVD player) which have C/S-video output.