Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] Hi wanted to know if ekiga could be ported to a mobile phone

On Tue, 08 Jun 2010 11:56:28 +0200
Julien Puydt <jpuydt free fr> wrote:
> Le 07/06/2010 07:13, Nikolai Gauntlet Cassanova a écrit :
> > Hi someone on the ekiga mailing list told me to ask my question over
> > here at the ekiga developer mailing list, so here it is: I wanted to
> > know if ekiga could be ported to a mobile phone like an android
> > smart phone and run similar to skype or Google voice?
>
> It basically should be possible.
>
> I fear our gui is too big to fit, but I'm not so sure (there are some
> pretty powerful phones out there).
>
> Snark

If you can't get it to fit then you could try linphone-android (do a
google search to find it), the latest version of which will work
with standards-conforming sip phones on the other side, and more or less
work with ekiga clients on the other side.

Chris