Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] [Ekiga-list] ANNOUNCE - Ekiga 3.2.7 [STABLE] Windows version available

On 02/06/10 09:48, yannick wrote:
Le lundi 31 mai 2010 à 20:21 +0200, Eugen Dedu a écrit :
On 31/05/10 19:26, michel memeteau wrote:
2010/5/31 yannick<sevmek free fr>

Le lundi 31 mai 2010 à 00:42 +0200, Eugen Dedu a écrit :
This is the seventh stable release of the 3.2 version of Ekiga.

Ekiga 3.2.7 for Windows 32bits is available on Ekiga.org:
http://ekiga.org/download-ekiga-binaries-or-source-code

thx , Is it still labelled as beta/alpha or did it have passed the basic
test suites ?

I have a Windows machine and I can call 500 from it, with audio and
video.  The sound is not good, but I think it is because of the sound
card of the machine.  Installation, uninstallation, help, localisation,
roster and a few other things I have tried work as expected.

Two other persons told me it is ok, but they have not done much testing.

I am tempted to say it is not beta anymore.  No windows-specific bugs
are known at the moment.

Hi,

The current state for this issue is the website which has graphical tags
as:
XP and 7 are tagged BETA, vista is tagged ALPHA on the main button in
the front page,

windows as a whole is tagged BETA in the download section.

Should we change this? (if yes I'll do the change, not a big deal)

A midterm solution would be waiting a bit, see if there is issues raised
with the new 3.2.7 binary and change the tags accordingly.

I prefer to remove beta and alpha. If someone still finds a windows-specific problem, we will see what we can do.