Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] Trunk sources

On 31/05/10 15:47, Eugen Dedu wrote:
Hi,

Now, that 3.2.7 has been released, we focus on trunk :o)

The next release will probably be taken from ekiga master/trunk. The
question is what do we take for ptlib/opal. Will we take:
- trunk
- or current stable branch, ptlib v2_8 and opal v3_8, released as stable
beginning of May 2010?

I think it is wiser to take the stable branch. Otherwise said, the next
ekiga unstable release will be based on ekiga master, ptlib/opal current
stable branches (not trunk!)

Do you agree?

As nobody disagreed, I propose that all people involved in ekiga development use ptlib/opal v2_8/v3_8 stable branch for ekiga master, ok?

I have already updated http://wiki.ekiga.org/index.php/Download_Ekiga_sources