Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] Status of ekiga master

On 04/06/10 17:56, Eugen Dedu wrote:
After a few tests:

- video glitch: artifacts at the bottom of video part (where the
audio/hold buttons were before)
- calling 500 freezes remote video as soon as it appears
- the communication with 500 stopped with "Local user cleared the call"
but I have not done anything
- presence does not work (opal API changed in this version)
- it seems Neighbours either (if I understand Julien correctly)
- takes 10 seconds to quit

After a few tests, the remaining issues (regressions compared to stable) are:
- presence does not work (opal API changed in this version)
- takes 5 seconds to quit
- the old issue about h264 and h263 not working (appears in stable branch too)

So I think we need to make a CALL FOR TESTING. I restart making snapshot packages using master (check for them in a few hours), please test them if you wish to help.