Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] Accessing video stream

On 30/06/10 08:07, Ish Rishabh wrote:
Hi,

Sorry to answer so late.

Is there an API reference document for Ekiga? Please let me know the URL, if any.

There is none, sorry. You need to look in the code of ekiga, ptlib and opal.

I want to access the incoming video stream during a call and transcode it to suit the application I want to run. I can perhaps handle transcoding once I can access the incoming stream. Can someone tell me where I can start?

Look in lib/engine directory. Maybe adding a hook in a file in videooutput directory helps. Elsewhere, you need to look directly into opal library. The video is received by opal code and sent to ekiga code.