[Ekiga-devel-list] [Win32] Unable to compile ekiga for windows

Hello,

even if it is a little bit late, I wish you a Happy new year.

I have a lot of trouble compiling ekiga/trunk for windows. In attachment make.log.

I tried to compile ekiga using opal and ptlib both in 2.7/3.7 version and trunk version.

I previously posted for the same trouble and had no answer.

My wish for 2010 : a working trunk version for win32 ;-)

Best regards
--

Thierry Simonnet

ESIEE-Paris

Par respect pour l’environnement, n’imprimez ce mail que si nécessaire