Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] SIP: Ekiga and Asterisk

Hi,

it is necessary to make a relationship between a call number and a user.
You can repalace [ekiga] by [1000], user=1000.... to have a dialplan only with numbers.
You can use cid_number in user.conf file.

One way associatin a name with a number. it is not your case.

To configure your asterisk, you can use GUI like DeStar or asterisk-gui-2.4.

Hope this helps

Thierry