Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] [Win32] Unable to compile ekiga for windows

Hi,

I integrate celt 0.7.1 on my Makefile and use your last celtcodec.c file.
As Eugen wrote, there is a trouble using HAVE_CELT_0_7_0_OR_LATER.
For test purposes, I defined it at 1 in your celtcodec.c file, waiting for a final patch. You can download the last ekiga-setup.exe at http://www.pateam.org/archive/tmp/ekiga-win32/trunk/ekiga-setup-3.3.1-git-496_gb9026d8-celt071.exe.

Unfortunately, I can't test celt codec because my asterisk PBX doesn't support it.

Thierry