Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] Ekiga and T140

On 28/12/10 10:28, Lin Ma wrote:
Hi Ekiga gurus,

Does Ekiga support T140? Or Is anyone working on that? Any plans?
If no, I'm interested in adding this feature. :-)
Are there any comments or suggestions for that work?

Hi,

Just go ahead and implement support for it in Ekiga. I suggest you to use master branch (presence is not yet functional, hoping it will be soon), see http://wiki.ekiga.org/index.php/Download_Ekiga_sources.

http://git.gnome.org/browse/ekiga/commit/?id=b40d0ff4 might be of interest.

T140 is supported by opal (src/im/t140.cxx), so it is a matter of activating it in Ekiga and adapting/fixing issues.

--
Eugen Dedu
http://eugen.dedu.free.fr