Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] Fedora 12 testing packages for NAT traversal support

Ok all, I have in tried the build for opal and it does not work on my system.

When I disable port forwarding on my linksys firewall, I cannot register. I will look into this.

Chip

yannick wrote:
Hi,

Chipper did binary packages for Fedora 12 including the NAT traversal
patch (add STUN support for the audio and video streams).

Please test them and report here:
http://ekiga.net/yannick/f12/

(You just need to install opal-3.6.6-1.1.fc12.i686.rpm if your using the
32 bits version of Fedora, or opal-3.6.6-1.1.fc12.x86_64.rpm if you're
using the 64 bits version)

Many thanks to Chipper.

Best regards,
Yannick