Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] Ekiga Trunk in bad state: help confirming this

Julien Puydt a écrit :
> Damien Sandras a écrit :
>> Hi,
>>
>> I have run Ekiga trunk today. I had not done so for a long time due to
>> bugfixing in the stable branch.
>>
>> I noticed the following bugs :
>> - latency to the echo test is high, it reaches 160ms when the girl stops
>> talking

Using stable branch from 9 sept.

I have almost the same latency, but my inet connection sucks today, thus
i'm not sure it is due to ekiga...

> No clue.
>
>> - CPU usage is high : 30% without video (audio only)
>
> No clue.

Seems there is an issue here too using stable branch:
on intel atom (1.6 MHz), CPU run at 50%, i.e. 800 Hz and top says for
calling 500: ~65% audio + video and 55% audio only. I have hard time
believing audio (PCM) use using CPU approx. 5 times more than video (H261)

>> - Presence is broken

On stable branch I do not think so...