Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] Crashes on exit

Eugen Dedu a écrit :
Julien Puydt wrote:
Hi,

now that the ptlib+opal+ekiga trio can be compiled again, I wanted to
check for leaks ; I could barely get something since I kept hitting a
failed assertion in ptlib :
      assert.cxx(108)    PWLib    Assertion fail: Function
pthread_mutex_lock failed, file ptlib/unix/tlibthrd.cxx, line 1432
Assertion fail: Function pthread_mutex_lock failed, file
ptlib/unix/tlibthrd.cxx, line 1432

am I the only one seeing those?

I have it too (sometimes), but I do not remember if it's the same line.

As always, please post a gdb stackbacktrace :o), especially to see if
the problem is in ekiga or ptlib/opal.

A backtrace after an assert?