Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] Various crashes (on master)

Julien Puydt a écrit :
Julien Puydt a écrit :
2) launch, call for example 500 ekiga net, stop the call, wait a few seconds (it has something to do with getting a registration event...) ;
2') launch, call someone offline, wait a few seconds (the previous).

Those are one and the same, and seem to be caused by expose events : if I move the window around or come back from another workspace after the call, then _that_ triggers the crash.

I haven't found what it's about yet though :-/

Before the call everything is ok.
During the call everything is ok.
But as soon as the call ends, ekiga's gui doesn't get updated anymore by gtk+ -- the moving logo still moves though ; and after a while, it crashes.

If that rings a bell for someone :-/